About me!

I love bands. Some of my favorite bands are:

Paramore, Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, Coldplay, Nickelback, and Sleeping With Sirens.

Listening to music is one of my favorite things to do. A few of my favorite artists are:

Eminem, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Jason Derulo, and a whole lot more.

My favorite sport to watch is soccer. To me it’s just exciting to see them play and how hard they play. My favorite sport to play is basketball. I love playing basketball because some teams can be aggressive and it gets me worked up which makes it more fun to play.

One of my favorite things to do when I’m bored or I have free time is play video games. I like to play Xbox, PlayStation, and play games on the computer.

Some other facts to know about me:

My favorite food is shrimp. My favorite color is black. I love hanging out with my friends and being around them makes me happy. I don’t really like school but it’s a necessity for me and keeping my grades up is a necessity too. My parents are divorced and they live about 2 hours away from one another so I barely see my dad. I am easily embarrassed and I am shy around people I don’t know. I hate being in front of crowds and I hate presenting stuff or talking in front of the class. I also hate surprises because I get very curious and annoy people about it. When I get older I want to go to FGCU (Florida Gulf Coast University).